Interested in hosting a Cooking Matters class or tour with your organization?
Classes are held at schools, community health centers, churches, food pantries, and many other locations that serve low-income individuals. Curriculums are available for adults, parents, teens, kids, and families. Our classes meet once a week for 6-weeks for approximately 2 hours. Lessons focus on nutrition, menu planning, grocery shopping, and of course cooking skills!
Interested in becoming a Cooking Matters host site?
- Organizations must serve low-income families (schools– 50% or more of kids receive free/reduced lunch)
- Classroom space large enough with a sink for dishes. Kitchen not required!
- A minimum of 8 participants that can attend class every week
- Childcare must be provided for parent and adult classes
- Class availability is limited. Priority will be given to classes for parents
For more information or to apply to become a host site, contact:
Anna Curry at email@example.com or 402-930-4069